Australians love gambling in all of its forms, but the thing we love the most are pokies. These games take more of our money than any other, and they are the reason we flock to online and offline casinos in the millions. Pokies are getting bigger and better, making use of advancements in graphics and connection speeds, and if you’re a fan of these addictive little games, then there is a lot to get excited about right now.
Best Online Casino for Pokies
When it comes to pokies, you can’t do much better than Microgaming. Way back in the 1990s, the decade that fashion and good taste forgot, Microgaming created the very first online casino. This was revolutionary back then and it attracted a lot of attention, but most of that came from fellow gambling sites and companies looking to muscle in on the industry. Microgaming had gone to the trouble of creating a number of casino games, and they received a lot of requests from companies looking to license those games and create a competing online casino.
Microgaming soon realised that there was more money in licensing their software and focusing on its development, than there was on running an online casino. So, they change tact, they focused more time and money on development and they let their members run the casinos instead. Within a few years, Microgaming were one of the biggest names in gambling, and within a couple of decades, they had pioneered everything from progressive pokies, to the mobile casino and more.
One of the enduring legacies of Microgaming are their pokies. They create and release more pokies than anyone else, and they also have the very best pokies, including the record breaking progressive pokie Mega Moolah, and licensed pokies such as Game of Thrones and Terminator 2.
The Best Microgaming Casino
One of the casinos that has been around for almost as long as Microgaming has, is Spin Palace. They came onto the scene just a few years later, and within a few more years they had grown into one of the biggest and the most respected online casinos in the world. They are based in Europe, but they offer online gambling to customers around the world and have quite a large following here in Australia.
They don’t have the biggest or the best new member bonus, but with $1,000 in free cash on the table, as well as up to 100 free spins, it’s not too shabby. Spin Palace are also one of the most consistently brilliant casinos out there, ticking every box and getting every aspect of this business absolutely spot on.
Spin Palace Loyalty Club
The thing we love the most about Spin Palace is the Spin Palace Loyalty Club, which is one of the few loyalty schemes available in this industry, and by far the best we have encountered. This scheme basically gives you points every time you gamble, and these points can be exchanged for cash, prizes and other perks.
There are many levels to the Spin Palace Loyalty Club:
- Blue: This is the most basic level in the Spin Palace Loyalty Club, and the level that you will be placed in as soon as you join the casino. You can earn up to $500 a month in bonus cash, but there are few other perks at this level.
- Silver: This is where it starts to get interesting, although even at the Silver level, the Spin Palace Loyalty Club doesn’t return a great deal. You need 2,500 points to make it this far and the biggest incentive is the fact that you can earn up to $1,000 a month in bonuses instead of $500. You will also earn 10% more points.
- Gold: The level that all gamblers should aspire towards, the bonuses really start flowing at this point. You need 5,000 points to make it this far and when you do, you will earn 20% more points, up to $2,000 a month in bonus cash, a number of perks and access to additional tournaments.
- Platinum: You will earn 40% more points than Blue members and you will also get a shot at $5,000 in free bonus cash every month. There are also a number of prizes and other perks at this stage. You need 10,000 points to make it this far.
- Diamond: The penultimate level in the Spin Palace Loyalty Club, it requires a huge leap, as you will need 200,000 points to gain access to this level. Still, with perks such as free sporting tickets and faster withdrawals, as well as more bonus cash, it’s well worth it.
- Prive: The ultimate level in the Spin Palace Loyalty Club, you will need half a million points to get this far. But once you do, you will be able to earn up to $10,000 in free cash every month, you will be invited to VIP events, given tickets to luxury vacations and you will also be given your own VIP manager.